RCNA Technologies Private Limited I 212, DDA Flats, Naraina New Delhi 110028 India
The terms (“us”, “we”, the “Company” or “Abyow”) refer to RCNA Technologies Private Limited
We may make changes to this Agreement and to the Service from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons including to reflect changes in or requirements of the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of this Agreement will be applicable. If the changes include material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes by reasonable means, which could include notification through the Service or via email. If you continue to use the Service after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised Agreement.
You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on ABYOW and use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- • you can form a binding contract with Abyow,
- • you are not a person who is barred from using the Service under the laws of India or any other applicable jurisdiction or face any other similar prohibition
- • you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and
- • you have never been convicted of a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
3. Your Account.
In order to use Abyow, you may sign in using your phone number.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you use to sign up for Abyow, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please immediately contact us through the contact us section on our website.
4. Modifying the Service and Termination.
Abyow is always striving to improve the Service and bring you additional functionality that you will find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before taking them. We may even suspend the Service entirely, in which event we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason from settings in our app.
Abyow may also terminate your account at any time without notice if it believes that you have violated this Agreement. Upon such termination, only those provisions which need to be continued between You and Abyow for essential purposes, will continue to apply.
5. Safety; Your Interactions with Other Members.
Though Abyow strives to encourage a respectful member experience through features like the double opt-in that allows members to communicate only after they have both indicated interest in one another, it is not responsible for the conduct of any member on or off of the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other members, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person. In addition, you agree to review and follow Abyow’s Safety Tips prior to using the Service. You agree that you will not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other members.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ABYOW DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS MEMBERS. ABYOW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS.
6. Rights ABYOW Grants You.
Abyow grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Service’s benefits as intended by Abyow and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- • use the Service or any content contained in the Service for any commercial purposes without our written consent.
- • copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without Abyow’s prior written consent.
- • express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Abyow.
- • use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- • use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- • upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service.
- • forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
- • “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without Abyow’s prior written authorization.
- • use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Abyow or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Abyow) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- • modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
- • use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other members' Content or information without our written consent.
- • use, access, or publish the Abyow application programming interface without our written consent.
- • probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network.
- • encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
7. Rights you Grant Abyow.
By creating an account, you grant to Abyow a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information you have uploaded in or through our app, as well as any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other members (collectively, “Content”). Abyow’s license to your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that Abyow’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the Service. For example, Abyow would have an exclusive license to screenshots of the Service that include your Content. In addition, so that Abyow can prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize Abyow to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content taken from the Service by other members or third parties. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to Information Technology Act, 2000 Chapter IX § 65-74 on your behalf if your Content is taken and used by third parties outside of the Service. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on the Service may be viewed by other members and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service (such as individuals who may receive shared Content from other Abyow members).
You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information your pictures, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to Abyow above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service.
When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
Please be informed that Abyow may access, store and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law, by performing its agreement with you, or in a good faith belief that such access, storage or disclosure satisfies a legitimate interest, including to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
8. Community Rules.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not:
- • use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- • use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose
- • use the Service in order to damage Abyow
- • violate our Community guidelines, as updated from time to time.
- • spam, solicit money from or defraud any members.
- • impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his/her/their permission.
- • bully, “stalk”, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- • post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- • post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic.
- • post any Content that incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- • post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- • solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- • use another member’s account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
- • create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
Abyow reserves the right to investigate and/ or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have violated this Agreement, misused the Service or behaved in a way that Abyow regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off the Service.
9. Other Members' Content.
Although Abyow reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates this Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the member who posts it, and Abyow cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If you see Content on the Service that violates this Agreement, please report it through the contact us form on our website.
10. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- • an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- • a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- • a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the alleged infringing material);
- • your contact information, including address, telephone number and email address;
- • a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- • a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent via email to email@example.com.
Abyow will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
ABYOW PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ABYOW DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE.
ABYOW TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER MEMBER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS OR RECEIVES THROUGH THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
12. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ABYOW, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER MEMBERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH, OR FOLLOWING USE OF THE SERVICE; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF ABYOW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Governing Law.
For members residing in any part of this world, the laws of India will be applicable.
However, for the avoidance of doubt, the choice of Indian governing law shall not supersede any mandatory consumer protection legislation in such jurisdictions.
All claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, to the Service, or to your relationship with Abyow will be decided by Abyow and it will be binding on all parties. Neither Abyow or its promoters or officials or anyone who Abyow notifies, cannot be sued in any court of law in any jurisdiction.
15. Indemnity by You.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Abyow, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Service, your Content, or your breach of this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement; Other.